First time filing taxes in Canada? We can help.
Every year, millions of Canadians trust us to help them file their personal income tax returns.
With over 55 years of experience and over 1,000+ locations across Canada, we’re here to help you. If you’re a New Canadian filing your first tax return this year, you can file with us for a uniquely low price.
Why should you file a Tax Return?
- Even if you did not earn enough money to be taxable, you will still get back any tax that was withheld.
- The CRA receives copies of forms such as your T4 (employment income) from your employer. If you earned income and paid taxes, the CRA has a record of it.
- If you owe money and do not file on time, then you immediately incur penalties and interest.
- You will start receiving benefits for qualifying dependents (such as the Canada Child Tax Benefit).
- You begin building your RRSP contribution limit.
Did you know these tax credits could put money back in your pocket?
- Child Tax Benefit
- GST/HST Credit