First time filing taxes in Canada? We can help.
Every year, millions of Canadians trust us to help them file their personal income tax returns. With over 55 years of experience and over 900+ locations across Canada, we’re here to help you. If you’re a New Canadian filing your first tax return this year, you can file with us for a uniquely low price.
Why should you file a Tax Return?
- Even if you did not earn enough money to be taxable, you will still get back any tax that was withheld.
- The CRA receives copies of forms such as your T4 (employment income) from your employer. If you earned income and paid taxes, the CRA has a record of it.
- If you owe money and do not file on time, then you immediately incur penalties and interest.
- You will start receiving benefits for qualifying dependents (such as the Canada Child Tax Benefit).
- You begin building your RRSP contribution limit.
File your taxes the way you want.
File with an Expert
Meet with a Tax Expert to discuss and file your return in person.
Drop in and drop off
Stop by an office to drop off your documents with a Tax Expert.
Remote Tax Expert
Upload your documents remotely and a Tax Expert will file your taxes.