Select your return type from the options below to be directed to your special offers.


Small Business or Self Employed


Incorporated Business (Corporate T2)

Subscribe to our tax tips newsletter.

Get the latest tax news to your email.

By clicking the Subscribe button, you consent to receiving electronic messages from H&R Block Canada regarding product offerings, tax tips, and promotional materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at