Sell your tax services business.
Are you ready to retire or looking to create an exit strategy from your Tax Services business?
When you sell your Tax Services business to H&R Block, we'll work together to develop a plan that meets your retirement or exit timeline. We will work with you on a transition plan for your business and encourage you to stay involved in your business until you are ready to move on.
We'll also work with you to retain your staff. This means your clients will continue to receive the same great service they've come to expect, from the team they already know and trust.
The benefits of selling to H&R Block.
We know the decision to sell your business can be difficult, and that you want a smooth transition when you do decide to sell. That's why we offer these benefits:
- Upfront cash payment
- More than 50 years of experience operating in Canada
- Expertise to service your clients with varying needs
- Reassurance that your staff is in good hands
- No broker fees, as we deal directly with you
- Qualified and trusted buyer with a solid reputation
To learn more about selling your business to H&R Block, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more info.
- Why should I sell to H&R Block?
- What type of firm is H&R Block looking for?
- If I sell to H&R Block, how will it affect my clients and staff?
- How does H&R Block value my firm?
- When is the best time to sell my business?
- How do I get started if I'm interested in learning more?