First time filing income taxes in Canada? We can help.
With over 55 years of experience and over 900+ locations across Canada, we’re here to help you.
Why should you file an income tax return?
- Any withheld taxes will be returned, no matter what you earned.
- Avoid penalties and interest when you file on time.
- Receive benefits for qualifying dependents (e.g., Canada Child Tax Benefit).
- Start building your RRSP contribution limit.
- The CRA can also provide a copy of your T4 (employment income) from your employer.
Did you know?
The Child Tax Benefit & GST/HST Credit could put money back in your pocket?
File with H&R Block today
WITH MULTIPLE WAYS TO FILE, H&R BLOCK IS HERE TO HELP YOU FILE YOUR WAY.
File with an Expert
Meet with a Tax Expert to discuss and file your return in person.
Drop in and drop off
Stop by an office to drop off your documents with a Tax Expert.
Expert tax service from anywhere
Upload your documents remotely and a Tax Expert will file your taxes.