Great solutions for all tax scenarios.

Some people have unique tax situations; we have unique solutions.


Whatever your tax situation, we can help.


What is $20? Some may ask. $20 is a pizza. We’ll make sure you get that $20 back! Our Tax Experts will get you the largest refund by finding and claiming every student credit and deduction you’re entitled to.

New Canadians.

Every year, millions of Canadians trust us to help them file their personal income tax returns. If you’re a new Canadian filing your first tax return this year, you can file with us for a uniquely low price.


We want to thank you for your service. That starts with getting you the largest possible return, taking into account the unique circumstances of being in the military. And as a member of the Canadian Military (active or retired), we’ll also take 20% off the cost of filing with us.*

U.S. tax filing.

Our Tax Experts know the tax laws on both sides of the border. You’ll likely have to file a return in both Canada and the U.S., but you may not have to pay taxes in both—we’ll show you how.


You’ve already paid your fair share of taxes. We want to make sure you don’t have to pay any more than you have to. Aside from the Maximum Refund Guarantee (our experts know all about the unique tax challenges of retirement), we’ll also reduce our fees by 10% for all of our customers over 65.**

Small business.

Small business owners juggle a lot of tasks—completing your taxes doesn’t have to be one of them. We make filing fast and easy, while ensuring you get the best possible return.

Canadians abroad.

Traveling or living outside of Canada and need to file your tax return? We can help. Download form here.

Subscribe to our tax tips newsletter.

Get the latest tax news to your email.

By clicking the Subscribe button, you consent to receiving electronic messages from H&R Block Canada regarding product offerings, tax tips, and promotional materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at