File with an expert.
We’re here to help! Sit down with a Tax Expert, drop off your files, or upload your documents - a Tax Expert will take it from there.
File in an office
Chances are you won’t have to travel far to chat with a Tax Expert. Book an appointment online, over the phone or simply walk in to an office near you.
Drop in and drop off
Simply drop off your documents during office hours and a Tax Expert will call you to complete your tax return and discuss next steps.
Remote Tax Expert
Upload your documents securely from anywhere and an H&R Block Remote Tax Expert™ will prepare and file your return.
Do it yourself.
Do it yourself with our tax software
A simple way to file taxes online. We’ll be here to help if you need us.
Income Tax FAQ.
- Why should I file my taxes?
- When are taxes due in Canada?
- How long does it take to get a tax refund in Canada?
- Does everyone need to file an income tax return?
- How long should I keep my income tax records?