District Manager (Thunder Bay)
Thunder Bay, ON - On-Site
District Manager (Thunder Bay)
Unleash your potential and lead a winning team with H&R Block, the unrivaled leader in the tax preparation industry in Canada.
H&R Block hires thousands of talented Associates nationwide, with many returning year after year to experience opportunities for growth and success.
Now you have the chance to join us as a District Manager overseeing 10 thriving offices in the dynamic Sault Ste. Marie and Thunder Bay region!
Reporting to the Regional Director, you’ll take charge of the entire district, leading and inspiring our team of Associates and spearheading the District’s operational execution.
With a keen eye for market trends, you’ll develop district-specific plans to attract new clients, continue to grow revenue, and elevate client satisfaction to new heights.
In addition, you’ll help shape the future of our organization by nurturing and leading a team of exceptional Associates, ensuring their continuous development and success.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and inspire your district, overseeing day-to-day operations and guiding your team towards outstanding performance.
- Craft and implement district-specific plans to drive client growth, enhance revenue, and elevate the overall client experience.
- Skillfully manage fiscal-year budgets and optimize labor allocation maximizing efficiency and productivity.
- Organize and spearhead local business development events that captivate new clients and promote our brand.
- Source, recruit, interview, train, and mentor a team of talented seasonal and off-season Associates.
- Contribute to our strategic retail footprint analysis, making informed decisions regarding office locations.
- Monitor and resolve Client incidents promptly, guaranteeing strict adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Stay ahead of the competition, diligently monitoring their activities and providing strategic recommendations to maintain our competitive edge.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 5 years experience in a client-based, retail, or equivalent environment, demonstrating effective people leadership and a drive for success.
- Exceptional interpersonal and English verbal and written skills that allow you to effortlessly connect with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering exceptional results within tight deadlines.
- Astute problem solver with an analytical mindset and a natural inclination towards generating innovative solutions.
- Flexibility to accommodate irregular schedules and the ability to travel up to 50% during Tax Season.
- Possession of a valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle, and current and valid vehicle insurance.
Rewards and Benefits:
At H&R Block, we take pride in providing our Associates with an inspiring environment where they can flourish, grow their skills, and unlock their full potential.
As a District Manager, you'll enjoy an array of enticing benefits, including:
- A highly competitive compensation package (salary and bonus plan).
- A comprehensive group benefits package, including health/wellness spending account to support your well-being.
- The opportunity to participate in our employer-matching Registered Retirement Savings Plan, helping you plan for your retirement.
- Complimentary tax preparation services for you and your immediate family, as well as exclusive discounts for your friends and family.
- Eligibility to join our esteemed Employee Stock Purchase Plan after just one year of employment, allowing you to become a valued shareholder in our company.
If you possess an unwavering passion for delivering customer service excellence and embody the skills and qualifications required for this great opportunity, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list "District Manager Thunder Bay" in the subject line to ensure prompt consideration.
H&R Block fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.