In office support.

Get the answers you need. We have more than 900 locations across the country with Tax Experts ready and able to help. Just give us a call or drop by one of our offices.


For general client support: 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625)

Monday to Friday, 10:00am – 7:00pm EST

Find us:

It’s not hard to find us because we’re all over the country. In fact, it’s hard to miss us.

Subscribe to our tax tips newsletter.

Get the latest tax news to your email.

By clicking the Subscribe button, you consent to receiving electronic messages from H&R Block Canada regarding product offerings, tax tips, and promotional materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at