Tax Software support.

Software Support

Top topics.

Check out the top things clients are inquiring about right now.

I’m using the auto-fill option, but my marital status has changed, how do I update this information?

If you’re using the auto-fill option and your marital status has changed, you’ll need to start a new return as this field can’t be edited when carrying over your previous information. Don’t forget to also update your marital status with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) as your information must match what the CRA has on file in order to be able to NETFILE.

I’d like to mail in my return, where do I send it?

If you choose to mail in your return, you must print the file and send it in to the Canada Revenue Agency office closest to you.

Online help centre.

Everybody has tax questions. We have thousands of helpful articles available in our Online Help Centre.

Chat support.

If you have any questions while filing online, use our chat feature to get the answers you need from our support team. Chat support is included in both the Assistance and Protection products.

Phone support.

If you’d rather talk it out, call us on our priority line. If you can’t find a credit, feel stuck on a form or have any other problems, one of our Customer Service Representatives will talk you through it. Phone support is included in both the Assistance and Protection products.

Support hours:

Monday-Friday, 10:00am-7:00pm EST | Closed weekends.

Subscribe to our tax tips newsletter.

Get the latest tax news to your email.

By clicking the Subscribe button, you consent to receiving electronic messages from H&R Block Canada regarding product offerings, tax tips, and promotional materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at