We're here to help.
No matter how unique your tax situation, we do our best to provide the support you need to file smoothly and get the best return possible. Check out our FAQ section below.
Browse by category
- Advantage card
- Canadians abroad
- Tax Academy
- Tax Software
- Remote Tax Expert
- Where can I find the closest H&R Block office?
- Where can I find the office hours for specific H&R Block offices?
- How do I book an appointment to file my taxes at an H&R Block office?
- I have tax related questions about my return, who do I contact?
- I received a Notice of Assessment (NOA)/ NOR, who do I contact?
- When are Trillium benefits paid?
- How do I contact Canada Revenue Agency?
- I’d like to file my taxes, but I haven’t received all my slips yet, what should I do?
- Easy Drop-Off
- How are the fees for Instant Refund calculated?
- How do I know what slips to bring when filing my taxes?
- How is the price of filing my return determined, and will I be provided an estimate beforehand?
- I have moved since filing my taxes last year, do I need to update my information with CRA?
- The Eligible Educator School Supply Tax Credit.