Becoming an H&R Block associate means more than just a paycheque; it’s an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the Tax Preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to help us look at peoples’ lives through tax and find ways to help. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
We have proudly served clients in Canada for over 50 years, constantly evolving to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs. From our digital solutions to our offices, we constantly seek new ways to create frictionless and memorable client experiences.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-paced and dynamic Digital Team. Under the leadership of the Director, User Experience and Product Management, you will translate business strategy, customer needs and user requirements into product roadmaps, including detailed business requirements, to deliver exceptional customer value and meet our business goals. You will identify gaps, break down complex problems, and help manage the development process. If you are passionate, energetic, and jazzed about continuously improving products and services that will delight users, we are looking for you.
In this position you will collaborate with people in a variety of roles, including user experience designers, tax analysts, developers, quality assurance analysts and content writers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Establish and optimize go-to-market packaging and features for tax products and services to grow revenue, margin and customers
• Champion internal and external customer experience testing
• Prioritize features and sequence development to ensure digital tax products and services are delivered on time, on budget, and are compliant with government regulations
• Define and manage user stories and business requirements
• Maintain product backlog and work with the business to prioritize based on business/user need
• Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives meetings
• Utilize expertise of tax experts, user experience designers, and content writers to manage digital product and services lifecycle
• Support marketing team with articulating the value proposition and key internal and external messages
• Document and maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, emerging technology and applications
• Business or Engineering Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of product management experience, including experience leading medium to large sized initiatives that involve significant business and/or technology change
• Understanding and application of agile user-centred design values, principles and practices
• Innovative and creative with the ability to identify and develop business opportunities
• Experience leading teams in a matrix management environment
• Demonstrated record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Ability to make quick, timely decisions
• Ability to be an effective leader in a fast‑paced pressure environment
If you a results driven, passionate, and meet the expectations outlined in this opportunity – and also enjoy a fun team environment; we invite you to send your cover letter stating salary expectations, along with your resumes to: email@example.com
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. H&R Block Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people from all backgrounds, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.