What is a T4A Pension or Other Income Statement?

You receive a T4A tax slip when you get income from pensions, annuities or other income such as medical premium benefits, payments from a registered disability savings plan (RDSP) or Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP), an Apprenticeship Incentive Grant and death benefits.

Subscribe to our tax tips newsletter.

Get the latest tax news to your email.

By clicking the Subscribe button, you consent to receiving electronic messages from H&R Block Canada regarding product offerings, tax tips, and promotional materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at unsubscribe@hrblock.ca