What is a Schedule 2 Transfer From Spouse form?

The Schedule 2 Transfer from Spouse is used to claim transfers of the unused part of your spouse or common-law partner's federal amounts. The amounts eligible for transfer include age amount, pension income, disability, and tuition and education amounts. Each province also has its own Schedule 2 for calculating unused provincial amounts. If your spouse or common-law partner was a resident of a different province on December 31, conditions may apply.

Subscribe to our tax tips newsletter.

Get the latest tax news to your email.

By clicking the Subscribe button, you consent to receiving electronic messages from H&R Block Canada regarding product offerings, tax tips, and promotional materials. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at unsubscribe@hrblock.ca