Free to Use, Free to Prepare, $9.99 to File
Students Start for Free
It’s that time of year when you rely on your tax refund. Get 100% of what’s owed you with H&R Block Online Tax Software. The average student gets $1,1001 or more back, so max out that refund by filing now. Simply download the H&R tax filing software, follow the prompts and instructions and file straight to Canada Revenue Agency. If you’re doing your taxes yourself, H&R Block believes it should be free.
We do the thinking for you
No tax knowledge needed. Our Tax Experts have prepared H&R Block’s tax filing software. We ensure you get all the credits and deductions you’re entitled to, especially if you:
- Attended a foreign university or college as an international student.
- Have a disability
- Support a spouse or common-law partner
- Pay interest on a student loan
- Want to transfer tuition to a parent
- Took public transit
- Purchased text books
Our easy step-by-step tax filing software will help you get the biggest refund possible. If there’s anything you don’t understand, H&R Block has free support 24/7 by email or phone.
Safe, secure and private
H&R Block Online Tax Software is certified by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and NETFILE. The program will walk you through the entire process and will NETFILE your return through a secure connection. All information entered is seen only by you and the CRA.
- You’ll receive a confirmation once your individual tax and benefit return is securely in their hands with your refund virtually on its way.
- NETFILE is provided by the CRA as a free service to tax-payers using only CERTIFIED tax-filing programs such as H&R Block Online Tax Software.
- Every precaution has been taken to keep your personal information private with the latest encryption technology.
Refunds in as fast as 8 days
- If you have signed up for direct deposit, you could see your refund in the bank as quickly as 8 business days.
- By using our tax-filing software, your return will be processed that much faster because your confidential financial information is already in the system.
File your taxes anytime
- File directly through the Internet from your computer, tablet or smart phone to the CRA. No printing, no postage, no wondering how it’s going.
- You can register for a new account on your phone, sign in and continue on your laptop then finish filing on your computer. Start, stop, pick up where you left off.