Income taxes Canada.

We get you the maximum refund.

Income taxes in Canada make up the majority of the annual revenues of the Canadian government, and of the various provincial governments. Personal income taxes tend to account for significantly more than corporate income taxes. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), collects personal income taxes on behalf of all provinces and territories except Quebec and collects corporate income taxes on behalf of all provinces and territories except Alberta and Quebec.

Taxes in Canada are processed through a self-assessment (i.e. honor system) regime. Taxpayers assess their liability by filing a return with the CRA by the required deadline. The CRA will then assess the return and correct it for obvious errors. The Agency takes no initiative to make sure tax payers save on amounts owing or maximize their refund - that all depends on what goes into filing the return and that's what we're here to help you with at H&R Block.

Professional tax accounting services.

On average, a person can pay, either directly or indirectly, between 30 and 40% of their income to different taxes. We're here to provide Canadian businesses and individuals with direct assistance with their tax returns. Our certified tax planners are able to offer tax accounting services, including insights on new and established tax laws and strategies for maximizing refunds on your income taxes. Our expert tax consultants are extremely knowledgeable on taxes in Canada and are available to assist with late filing and adjustment requests. We also offer Audit Assistance to help our tax accounting clients with any correspondence received from the CRA at no additional charge.

About H&R Block Canada.

H&R Block has been serving Canadians for more than 50 years. As the country's leading group of small business tax consultants, we strive to help all our clients build a better financial future. From providing fast, reliable filing of business tax returns, to offering dependable advice, we are committed to delivering proven solutions. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.

Visit H&R Block's Tax Talk for articles and advice on small business taxes, as well as other related business and finance topics.

With 50 years experience as Canada's leading tax specialist.