Digital Marketing Manager
For over 55 years, H&R Block has prepared taxes for millions of Canadians annually. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, we serve taxpayers in more than 1,000+ offices, through our upload from home service, and online with our DIY tax software. Our dedicated team of Tax Experts use the latest in electronic processing and filing technology to prepare all types of returns, including personal, small business, corporate, farm, trucker, fishing, U.S., rental and estate.
Becoming an H&R Block Associate is an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the tax preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
The Digital Marketing Manager is directly responsible for all digital marketing at H&R Block. The position will oversee the development and execution of various digital marketing communications and initiatives including website, online marketing (display, social, and search), and SEO. The incumbent helps the organization drive return growth both in the tax software and retail locations; all while enhancing H&R Block’s brand and helping achieving strategic and fiscal goals. The role reports to the Director of Marketing.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the creation of, and lead the execution of, H&R Block’s digital marketing plan
- Develop successful marketing strategies for online advertising (search, social, and display) and other online marketing projects as required
- Support affiliate marketing programs, national partnerships, and email marketing
- Create and maintain weekly / monthly web performance reporting and dashboards utilizing Google Analytics and other ad related performance metrics to ensure results are being achieved
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Manage major website projects and initiatives, including large-scale redesigns, the development of online tools, interactive features, and new media capabilities
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion split testing
- Develop new ideas - identifying the possibilities of new initiatives and innovative programs
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify critical conversion points, and drop off points, and optimize client funnels
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to establish budget and resource allocations to ensure digital marketing plans align with business priorities
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years relevant digital marketing and data analytics experience (experience in financial services industry an asset)
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing plans and website management
- Exceptional written communication, business relationship management, and project management skills are essential
- Superior knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Heap, and Optimizely
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage an extensive workload based on given deliverables, deadlines, and priorities
- In-depth knowledge of HTML + CSS technology and Content Management Systems considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business, or Digital Design
If so, we invite you to send your resume to email@example.com
We encourage all interested individuals to apply. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Proof of legal authorization to work in Canada will be required as part of the recruitment process. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
H&R Block fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.