Even though the Canadian tax system is relatively easy, filing a tax return can be an annual stress. Understanding the tax form and claiming all the right credits can make it much more complicated. Your employees will appreciate being able to access a highly-trained H&R Block Tax Expert. They will also appreciate the other benefits:
- Convenience. Did you know that 80 per cent of Canadians live within 10 kilometres of an H&R Block office? H&R Block is easy to find in any neighbourhood so your employees can find the location closest to them. H&R Block also offers online tax preparation services for the do-it-yourselfers.
- Savings. Employees are entitled to a discount on most H&R Block tax preparation services.
- H&R Block Advantage. H&R Block is committed to reuniting Canadians with their money with our Maximum Refund Guarantee1.
- Information. On-site lunch and learn seminars for employees can provide convenient information sessions on the tax news they need to know. There is also an opt-in electronic newsletter and a toll-free support number.
- Experience. H&R Block provides one of the most comprehensive training programs for Tax Experts with 59 hours of initial tax training and a continuous advanced training program.
- Year round support. H&R Block is there to help with timely tax-savings tips, late filings, amendments to previous tax returns and other questions all year.