Tax Support Analyst (Revenue Quebec)
H&R Block Canada, a leader in the tax preparation industry, is looking for a full-time Tier 2 – Tax Support Analyst (Revenue Quebec) to join its dynamic Customer Care Center team. This position offers the ability to work remotely or optionally you may be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Reporting to the Manager, Application Service Delivery the Tier 2 – Tax Support Analyst (Revenue Quebec) will be focused on addressing and resolving escalated Quebec client issues. This includes in-depth troubleshooting our Digital tax software, assisting our Retail clients that require support from an office, performing client call backs to gather more information when needed, delivering Digital Audit Protection reviews and escalating issues to other specialized departments for further analysis.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Monitor and validate all escalated client cases (Digital, Retail & Virtual) from the Call Center
• Log / Update / Resolve / Triage client cases (Canadian and Quebec) within our Incident Management system
• Work with the Tier 1 support groups to manage and trend escalations.
• Facilitate client call-backs when needed
• Identify and flag client escalated cases that have potential impacts to H&R Block.
• Work with the Call Center support groups to manage and trend escalations
• Attend meetings as requested, providing key information to stakeholders
• Provide follow-through and closed loop feedback on escalated cases that have been resolved.
• Assist with continual service improvement initiatives as they pertains to:
o Documentation/Knowledge Base
o Training Material
• Perform Audit Protection reviews for Quebec clients as needed.
• Remain current on all H&R Block products & services the Support Center is accountable for.
• Fluent in both French and English (verbal and written).
• Tax theory knowledge/experience is required for both Canada Revenue Agency and Revenue Quebec tax returns.
• Interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction within a retail environment.
• Proven experience collaborating and partnering on varying initiatives with business units, internal team members, external vendors, and business partners both within/outside the organization and in remote locations.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented with the ability to properly document client information.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced and high volume environment
• Ability to work in both a team environment and individually as required.
• Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Knowledge of ITSM (ITIL) processes and tools.
• High school diploma required.
If you meet the skills and qualifications required for this great opportunity, and are truly passionate about team work, we invite you to send your cover letter stating hourly compensation expectations along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.