Location: Calgary, AB
Becoming an H&R Block associate means more than just a paycheque; it’s an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the Tax Preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to help us look at peoples’ lives through tax and find ways to help. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
We have proudly served clients in Canada for over 50 years, constantly evolving to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs. From our digital solutions to our offices, we constantly seek new ways to create frictionless and memorable client experiences.
Reporting to the Manager, Project Management this role will be responsible for delivery of multiple projects in the Enterprise Project Management Office portfolio. This is a rare opportunity to join an international brand during a transformative period. You will be working with a collaborative and motivated team, and interfacing directly with key business stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Carry out projects in line with a national strategy
- Lead teams of business analysts, functional analysts, developers and quality analysts
- Manage vendors and associated contracts
- Work with the business to deploy solutions nationwide
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of an Enterprise PMO
- Develop Project Charters, Project management documents and detailed project plans or
- Produce deliverables on time, within budget, and to specification
- Organize and facilitate multi-stakeholder workshops, meetings, and prepare presentations;
- Monitor and report on project performance: scope, schedule, cost, and quality of project deliverables;
- Must have 5 plus years’ experience managing projects
- A PMP Certification is an asset
- A university degree in a related field is an asset
- Excellent stakeholder and business relationship management skills
- Results driven
- Exemplary communication skills
- Collaborative, composed, principled and responsible
- Flexible and adaptable – able to deliver a mix of projects using the most-appropriate methodology for each
- Tech savvy – keeps abreast of and embraces new technology
If you meet the skills and qualifications required for this great opportunity, we invite you to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.