Location: Calgary, AB
Becoming an H&R Block associate means more than just a paycheque; it’s an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the Tax Preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to help us look at peoples’ lives through tax and find ways to help. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
We have proudly served clients in Canada for over 50 years, constantly evolving to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs. From our digital solutions to our offices, we constantly seek new ways to create frictionless and memorable client experiences.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who loves
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide a broad range of administrative support for multiple members of the Executive Leadership Team
- Prepare, review and submit expense reports and invoices
- Review and prepare documents, memoranda, reports and other correspondence
- Manage document filing systems and multiple Outlook calendar organization
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, training sessions, and special events as required
- Preparation of high quality corporate communications and presentations in PowerPoint
- Prepare travel arrangements, meetings and other events as necessary
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required
- 5-7 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate professionally (both oral and written)
- The ability to exercise good judgement in recognizing scope of authority and protecting confidential information is a must
- The ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Exhibits a professional and polished demeanor
- Must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task along with being adaptable to shifting priorities
Are you ready to join a Calgary-based company where you will make a real difference? Please send your cover letter, resume along with salary expectations to: email@example.com
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.