Becoming an H&R Block associate means more than just a paycheque; it’s an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the Tax Preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to help us look at peoples’ lives through tax and find ways to help. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
We have proudly served clients in Canada for over 50 years, constantly evolving to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs. From our digital solutions to our offices, we constantly seek new ways to create frictionless and memorable client experiences.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Install & maintain head office employees and field leaders computer system hardware & peripherals.
• Installation & configuration of software updates with-in appropriate timelines.
• Imaging of computer systems as per IT supplied media & procedures.
• Prioritize and resolve technical support issues in accordance with established service level agreements.
• Familiarization with current technologies of desktop systems, laptops and peripherals including resolution of any end user device TCP/IP addressing issues.
• Coordinate with other members of IT to provide or obtain assistance to resolve support issues.
• Validate that all clients have the ability to log-on and are able to access appropriate application software, and print as outlined in the setup manuals.
• Audio/Visual and computer equipment setup and support for offsite meetings.
• Mobile devices setup and support
• Three years of personal computer support experience.
• Thorough knowledge of Dell-compatible PCs and peripherals, including the ability to build personal computers from components (motherboard, expansion cards, disk drives, etc.).
• Thorough knowledge of personal computer operating system software, especially Windows 10.
• Thorough knowledge of office productivity software suites (i.e., Microsoft Office).
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Do you have an innovative and passionate approach to learning, along with the skills and qualifications required for this great opportunity? If so, we invite you to send your cover letter stating salary expectations along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. H&R Block Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people from all backgrounds, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.