Client Service Leader
Learn to Earn: Learn from the best for your opportunity to become a Tax Professional.
H&R Block is the world’s largest tax services provider and the leader in the tax preparation industry. Each year, H&R Block employs thousands of seasonal and part-time associates as Tax Professionals in our tax offices nationwide.
With flexible options for those looking to earn some extra income or opportunities to grow a career with an industry leader, it is easy to see why so many Tax Professionals return to H&R Block each year.
The Client Service Leader manages the day-to-day office operations, management and performance of an H&R Block tax office. The CSL serves as the front-line manager responsible for office growth, leadership and development and is generally responsible for all aspects of a large size tax office operation.
The Client Service Leader duties include:
- Provides and manages outstanding client service of the office
- Sets office goals and drives performance to exceed goals
- Assists in office operations, human resource functions and local marketing
- Supervises, trains, and coaches tax office associates
- Implements company policies and ensures compliance
- Knowledgeable resource on tax products and topics
- Prepares accurate and complete tax returns for clients, as needed
- Assists the District Manager to achieve client retention and revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field, or, an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a client facing service environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (ability to communicate in French or any other language(s) would be considered a strong asset)
- Experience with leading the end-to-end client experience, including conflict client resolution.
- Good decision-making skills and the ability to function well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to plan, manage, and execute day-to-day office operations.
- Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business.
- Must possess or demonstrate supervisory skills sufficient to guide associates, as well as demonstrate core leadership behaviors to grow and develop associates.
- Previous experience as an Office Manager or Tax Professional an asset.
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course and having passed the examinations. Strong asset for some locations and a requirement for other smaller offices.
To find more information about becoming a Client Service Professional, please contact your local H&R Block Office. Offices can be found by visiting https://www.hrblock.ca/office-locator/