Bilingual Field Support Lead
Calgary, AB or Remote
BILINGUAL FIELD SUPPORT LEAD
Location: Calgary, AB or Remote
For over 55 years, H&R Block has prepared taxes for millions of Canadians annually. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, we serve taxpayers in more than 1,000+ offices, through our upload from home service, and online with our DIY tax software. Our dedicated team of Tax Experts use the latest in electronic processing and filing technology to prepare all types of returns, including personal, small business, corporate, farm, trucker, fishing, U.S., rental and estate.
Becoming an H&R Block Associate is an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the tax preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Manager, Support Centre, the Bilingual Field Support Lead is responsible for all aspects of leading a team of Field Support Associates to provide functional support to our retail offices and Field Associates.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead a team of Field Support Agents.
- Assist our business partners with operational field reporting.
- Respond to incoming incidents and escalate them, as needed.
- Support end user effectiveness on company-based software.
- Assist the Tax Pros with CRA problems / efile errors.
- Assist with continual service improvement initiatives.
- Remain current on all H&R Block Products & Services.
- Must be bilingual, excellent written and oral French and English skills.
- Understanding and previous use of H&R Block tax preparation and other applicable software (CIS, TPS etc.) a definite asset.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word a must.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and analytical.
- Demonstrated problem solving and/or conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a support team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Effective organizational skills to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Do you have a passion to make a real difference, along with the skills and qualifications required for this GREAT opportunity?
If so, we invite you to send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate Bilingual Field Support Lead in the subject line of your email.
We encourage all interested individuals to apply. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Proof of legal authorization to work in Canada will be required as part of the recruitment process. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
H&R Block fosters a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.