Becoming an H&R Block associate means more than just a pay cheque; it’s an opportunity to grow with the strongest brand in the Tax Preparation industry. We are looking for people who want to help us look at peoples’ lives through tax and find ways to help. We know that the ability to deliver outstanding client service starts with having the best talent on our team, and if you want to be part of our success story then we want to hear from you!
We have proudly served clients in Canada for over 50 years, constantly evolving to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs. From our digital solutions to our offices, we constantly seek new ways to create frictionless and memorable client experiences.
H&R Block Canada is a leader in the tax preparation industry. We are looking for an Accounting Administrative Support. This position is located at the head office in Downtown Calgary.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Follow communication “scripts” when handling the various topics.
• Identify client’s needs, clarify information, research issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
• Validate debt amounts using multiple application software, company records, and internet resources.
• Conduct custom collections campaigns on clients that consist of emails, phone calls, and standard mail correspondence.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on client’s financial situations.
• Process payments or direct clients to an H&R Block office.
• Audit debt files for preparation to be sent to collection agencies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of personal income tax preferred.
• Entry-level Accounting background would be an asset.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication, analytical, organizational, and math skills.
• Fluent in French and English an asset.
Do you have an innovative and passionate approach to learning, along with the skills and qualifications required for this great opportunity? If so, we invite you to send your cover letter stating salary expectations along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. H&R Block Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people from all backgrounds, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.